Crash Near Major Mississauga Intersection
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
At 4:32 p.m., police said that there had been a two-vehicle collision in the area of the QEW and Southdown Rd.
Police say one driver is in custody for impaired driving as a result.
You may want to stay clear of the area.
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Driver in Custody Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream