Crash Near Major Mississauga Intersection
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
At 4:32 p.m., police said that there had been a two-vehicle collision in the area of the QEW and Southdown Rd.
Police say one driver is in custody for impaired driving as a result.
You may want to stay clear of the area.
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Driver in Custody Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser Involved in Crash in Major Area of Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected