Crash Delaying Traffic in Mississauga
July 27, 2017
A collision is slowing traffic in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
Peel police say the delay is at Central Pkwy. and Meadow Blvd. around 10:15 a.m.
Minor injuries are reported.
Avoid the area.
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns