Crash Closes This Major Mississauga Intersection
One person is en route to hospital and a major intersection is closed following a crash in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The male victim has serious injuries and is being transported to a trauma centre, say Peel police.
Hurontario St. and Courtneypark Dr. E. is closed as of 7 a.m.
Police are asking drivers to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is a pedestrian who was struck, police are confirming, and the driver remained at the scene. The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga