Crash Closes This Major Mississauga Intersection
One person is en route to hospital and a major intersection is closed following a crash in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The male victim has serious injuries and is being transported to a trauma centre, say Peel police.
Hurontario St. and Courtneypark Dr. E. is closed as of 7 a.m.
Police are asking drivers to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is a pedestrian who was struck, police are confirming, and the driver remained at the scene. The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario