Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Street
A crash is causing huge traffic delays in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The collision has closed part of a very busy road.
Northbound Hurontario St. is closed at the westbound QEW off-ramp as of 6:30 a.m.
Police are investigating.
One person was taken to hospital, say Peel police.
Avoid the area if possible.
- Part of major street closed due to rollover crash in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Two Car Crash Causing Delays on Busy Street in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source