Crash Closes Lane on Major Mississauga Road
A crash is causing delays during the Friday morning commute in Mississauga.
The two-vehicle collision is near Erin Mills Pkwy. and Credit Valley Rd. around 6:40 a.m, say Peel police.
There are no injuries but southbound Erin Mills is temporarily reduced to one lane.
- Collision on QEW causing delays near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Hwy. 403 Crash in Mississauga Causing Massive Delays
- Crash at Major Intersection Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Recent Crash Causing Major Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate