Crash Causing Big Delays in Mississauga
Police are investigating a crash in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The collision is along Erin Mills Pkwy. north of Burnhamthorpe Rd.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say Erin Mills Parkway is closed in both directions between Burnhamthorpe and Folkway.
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Collision on QEW causing delays near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19