Crash Causes Highway Closure in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a closure this afternoon.
Around 12:20 p.m., the OPP’s traffic division reported that a vehicle collision took place on Highway 403 westbound from Winston Churchill.
Emergency services are on scene.
All westbound lanes are closed, police report.
It is currently unknown when lanes will reopen.
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Construction Causing Highway Closure in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga