Crash Causes Highway Closure in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a closure this afternoon.
Around 12:20 p.m., the OPP’s traffic division reported that a vehicle collision took place on Highway 403 westbound from Winston Churchill.
Emergency services are on scene.
All westbound lanes are closed, police report.
It is currently unknown when lanes will reopen.
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Construction Causing Highway Closure in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked Due to Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Collision on Highway 401 Westbound Causing Major Delays In Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga