Crash Causes Highway Closure in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a closure this afternoon.
Around 12:20 p.m., the OPP’s traffic division reported that a vehicle collision took place on Highway 403 westbound from Winston Churchill.
Emergency services are on scene.
All westbound lanes are closed, police report.
It is currently unknown when lanes will reopen.
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Construction Causing Highway Closure in Mississauga
- All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked Due to Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators