Crash Causes Highway Closure in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a closure this afternoon.
Around 12:20 p.m., the OPP’s traffic division reported that a vehicle collision took place on Highway 403 westbound from Winston Churchill.
Emergency services are on scene.
All westbound lanes are closed, police report.
It is currently unknown when lanes will reopen.
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Construction Causing Highway Closure in Mississauga
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- All lanes closed following highway crash on the 401 in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found