Craft beer festival coming to Mississauga soon
You might not be thinking about spring or summer yet (which makes sense, as winter is just getting started), but once Christmas ends, it's important to distract yourself with thoughts of warmer weather and warmer weather beverages.
While it's true that you can drink beer any time of year, it's the ideal spring and summer beverage and next year, for the first time ever, brew lovers can check the Mississauga Beer Festival.
While that's actually not the festival's official name (organizers recently asked people to suggest a name on the event's official Facebook page), the event is coming and it's going to celebrate craft beer.
The event, which is being organized by CreativeHub 1352 and newly-opened craft brewery Stonehooker Brewery, will take place in the Small Arms Inspection Building (1352 Lakeshore Rd. E.) on March 28 and 29, 2020.
"CreativeHub 1352 with support from Stonehooker Brewery are bringing together suds' pioneers from across the region to bathe you in their glorious hops and barley," the event's Facebook page reads.
We'll keep you updated on details as they emerge.
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- Everything you need to know about a huge beer and food festival that’s coming to Mississauga
- Highly-anticipated Mississauga craft beer festival postponed due to COVID-19
- Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
- A Trendy Craft Brewery Has Officially Opened in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Trendy Craft Brewery Will Finally Open in Mississauga