COVID-19 Q&A: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, answers questions about COVID-19 – June 12, 2020
Published June 13, 2020 at 11:48 am
Khaled Iwamura chat with Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist from Trillium Health Partners answers questions about COVID-19. (June 12, 2020)
- Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is ‘very rare,’ WHO says…what are your thoughts on this?
- What do you think of opening up the bubble from 5 to 10 people?
- Do you think schools will opening in September?
- Do you think everyone should wear masks?
- Do home-made masks work?
- Should a child wear a mask?
- If school starts in September do you think it will be mandatory for students to wear masks?
- What are the chances of getting COVID-19 when you are outdoors?
- When do you think it will be safe to travel?
- What is likely of an outbreak in a day care centre?
- What do you think of day cares opening up?
- What do you think of the regional opening of the economy?
- Why can you get a massage but not a haircut?
- What are you hearing about a vaccine?
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies