COVID-19 Q&A: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, answers questions about COVID-19 - June 12, 2020
June 13, 2020
Khaled Iwamura chat with Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist from Trillium Health Partners answers questions about COVID-19. (June 12, 2020)
- Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is ‘very rare,’ WHO says…what are your thoughts on this?
- What do you think of opening up the bubble from 5 to 10 people?
- Do you think schools will opening in September?
- Do you think everyone should wear masks?
- Do home-made masks work?
- Should a child wear a mask?
- If school starts in September do you think it will be mandatory for students to wear masks?
- What are the chances of getting COVID-19 when you are outdoors?
- When do you think it will be safe to travel?
- What is likely of an outbreak in a day care centre?
- What do you think of day cares opening up?
- What do you think of the regional opening of the economy?
- Why can you get a massage but not a haircut?
- What are you hearing about a vaccine?
- COVID-19 Q&A: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, answers questions about COVID-19 - May 22, 2020
- VIDEO: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, takes questions about COVID-19 - May 7, 2020
- VIDEO: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, talks about the COVID-19 situation
- VIDEO: Dr. Loh, Chief Medical Officer for the Region of Peel answers questions about COVID-19
- Ontario jail guards allowed to wear masks during pandemic after deal reached
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year