COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
Halton Public Health is reporting two new outbreaks at long term care homes in Oakville this past week.
On January 25, an outbreak was declared at Wyndham Manor, located at 291 Reynolds St.
At this time, one case has been reported at the home.
Another outbreak was declared on January 29 at Queens Avenue Retirement Residence, located at 1056 Queens Ave.
One resident case and one staff case have been reported.
Both outbreaks are currently considered active.
For more information on all current outbreaks and how public health determines when an outbreak is declared, click here.
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities: Jan 18 to 24
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities from Jan 4 to 10
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation