COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
Hamilton Public Health is reporting two new outbreaks at long term care homes in Hamilton this past week.
On January 25, an outbreak was declared at Highgate Residence, located at 325 Fiddlers Green Rd in Ancaster.
Four staff cases have been reported.
Another outbreak was declared on January 29 at The Wellington Nursing Home at 1430 Upper Wellington St.
There is one staff case at this time.
Both outbreaks are currently considered active.
For more information on all current outbreaks and how public health determines when an outbreak is declared, click here.
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities from Jan 4 to 10
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities: Jan 18 to 24
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply