COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
Hamilton Public Health is reporting two new outbreaks at long term care homes in Hamilton this past week.
On January 25, an outbreak was declared at Highgate Residence, located at 325 Fiddlers Green Rd in Ancaster.
Four staff cases have been reported.
Another outbreak was declared on January 29 at The Wellington Nursing Home at 1430 Upper Wellington St.
There is one staff case at this time.
Both outbreaks are currently considered active.
For more information on all current outbreaks and how public health determines when an outbreak is declared, click here.
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities from Jan 4 to 10
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities: Jan 18 to 24
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Stolen puppy returned to owner in Milton, truck remains stolen