COVID-19 outbreak declared at retirement home in Mississauga
Peel Public Health declared a COVID-19 outbreak this week at a long term care home in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, February 2, an outbreak was declared at Chartwell Robert Speck Retirement Residence, located at 100 Robert Speck Parkway.
The home is currently reporting one staff case and no resident cases or deaths.
The outbreak is considered still active at this time.
For more information on all active COVID-19 outbreaks, visit Peel Region’s website.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long term care home in Brampton
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot