COVID-19 outbreak declared at a popular Oakville Restaurant
Have you eaten at this Oakville restaurant in March?
Halton Region Public Health has declared an outbreak of COVID-19 at Oliver's Steakhouse Restaurant located at 141 Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville.
Patrons who dined at the restaurant between March 8 and March 13 have been exposed to a COVID-19 variant of concern.
While Public Health is attempting to call these patrons, this effort may take some time.
In the interest of time, we are asking all such patrons to self-isolate for 14 days after their visit to the restaurant, and to get tested for COVID-19. Patrons can call 311 for more information.
As COVID-19 and COVID-19 variants continue to circulate in the community, Halton Region Public Health is stressing the important role that Halton residents play in supporting contact tracing efforts, following public health direction and reducing virus spread.
- COVID-19 outbreak related to 'sports and fitness' declared in Oakville
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- Halton Region Public Health encouraging residents to complete both doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Public Health confirms COVID-19 U.K. variant in Peel Region
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three