COVID-19 outbreak declared at a popular Oakville Restaurant
Have you eaten at this Oakville restaurant in March?
Halton Region Public Health has declared an outbreak of COVID-19 at Oliver's Steakhouse Restaurant located at 141 Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville.
Patrons who dined at the restaurant between March 8 and March 13 have been exposed to a COVID-19 variant of concern.
While Public Health is attempting to call these patrons, this effort may take some time.
In the interest of time, we are asking all such patrons to self-isolate for 14 days after their visit to the restaurant, and to get tested for COVID-19. Patrons can call 311 for more information.
As COVID-19 and COVID-19 variants continue to circulate in the community, Halton Region Public Health is stressing the important role that Halton residents play in supporting contact tracing efforts, following public health direction and reducing virus spread.
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Oakville long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Public Health confirms COVID-19 U.K. variant in Peel Region
- Hamilton Public Health says it's prepared for COVID-19 variants
- Public health advises of potential COVID-19 exposure at strip club
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton