COVID-19 outbreak declared at nursing home in Brampton
Peel Public Health is reporting one new outbreak at a long term care home in Brampton this past week.
On January 28, an outbreak was declared at Maple Grove Care Community, located at 215 Sunny Meadow Blvd.
At this time, there is one staff case at the home and no resident cases.
Sienna Living, which operates the home, says it has convened its own "Sienna Task Force" to guide its COVID-19 vaccine response, including leaders in clinical care, infection control, operations and procurement, as well as input from their Chief Medical Officer and Chief Infection Prevention and Control Consultant.
For more information on all current outbreaks and how public health determines when an outbreak is declared, click here.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long term care home in Brampton
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
- COVID-19 outbreak recently declared at Mississauga nursing home
- All COVID-19 outbreaks declared at Mississauga long-term care facilities: Jan 18 to 24
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from a Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021