COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
Hamilton Public Health has declared a COVID-19 outbreak at one long-term care home this week.
On Thursday, February 11, an outbreak was declared at Wentworth Lodge, located at 41 South St West in Dundas.
The home is currently reporting one staff case and no resident cases or deaths.
The outbreak is considered still active at this time.
For more information on all active COVID-19 outbreaks, visit Hamilton's website.
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long term care home in Brampton
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at retirement home in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot