COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Hamilton
Hamilton Public Health has declared a COVID-19 outbreak at one long-term care home this week.
On Thursday, February 11, an outbreak was declared at Wentworth Lodge, located at 41 South St West in Dundas.
The home is currently reporting one staff case and no resident cases or deaths.
The outbreak is considered still active at this time.
For more information on all active COVID-19 outbreaks, visit Hamilton's website.
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Hamilton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long term care home in Brampton
- COVID-19 outbreaks declared at two Hamilton long term care homes: Jan 25 to 31
- Three COVID-19 outbreaks declared at long term care homes in Halton: Feb 1 to 7
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at retirement home in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton