Could This Unique Business Open in Mississauga?
It’s a place any twenty-something would only dream of going to.
And it could actually be closer to home if we ask enough times.
A tattoo parlour that showcases art and jewellery, offers skin treatments and vitamin injections — it sounds like the perfect one-stop for healthy skin.
Black Line Studio recently opened its second location in Toronto’s CF Shops at Don Mills.
And Black Line Studio’s CEO, Ion Nicolae apparently wants to build a strong base in the Toronto region before explanding to cities like Montreal, L.A. and New York.
It first opened along Toronto's plush King Street West in 2006 with an idea to be the space you’d want to go to to get a tattoo if you wanted to spend big.
Like, if you were rich and famous — Johnny Deep and Justin Bieber have both been inked here.
But Black Line Sudio offers more than tattoo and piercings. It has services like vitamin injections, carbon facial peels, and the new location has four different treatment rooms.
it is also embracing the digital age and allows you to get a unique exerience using one of the two 360-degree cameras via a tablet. They let you live-stream yourself getting a tattoo on your social media channel … automatically guaranteeing you more social media likes!
They now carry jewellery as well and there are many lines to choose from.
Also, the outlet has a display of local artist Jimmy Dammit’s work.
While there are a few tattoo shops that are swanky, surely a new one with various treatments to offer wouldn’t hurt.
There’s also a new generation of health, fitness and beauty that has taken over everyone’s social media feed and may soon lead to a higher demand for concepts that provide everything under one roof.
Do you want to see this concept in Mississauga?
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Social Media Accounts Safe from Hackers and Scammers in Mississauga
- Beautiful Skin, Naturally Now in Halton, Mississauga/Oakville
- Toronto Star Tries to Shut Down Local Media Company with Bullying Tactics
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection With Social Media Scam