Could This Unique Business Open in Mississauga?
It’s a place any twenty-something would only dream of going to.
And it could actually be closer to home if we ask enough times.
A tattoo parlour that showcases art and jewellery, offers skin treatments and vitamin injections — it sounds like the perfect one-stop for healthy skin.
Black Line Studio recently opened its second location in Toronto’s CF Shops at Don Mills.
And Black Line Studio’s CEO, Ion Nicolae apparently wants to build a strong base in the Toronto region before explanding to cities like Montreal, L.A. and New York.
It first opened along Toronto's plush King Street West in 2006 with an idea to be the space you’d want to go to to get a tattoo if you wanted to spend big.
Like, if you were rich and famous — Johnny Deep and Justin Bieber have both been inked here.
But Black Line Sudio offers more than tattoo and piercings. It has services like vitamin injections, carbon facial peels, and the new location has four different treatment rooms.
it is also embracing the digital age and allows you to get a unique exerience using one of the two 360-degree cameras via a tablet. They let you live-stream yourself getting a tattoo on your social media channel … automatically guaranteeing you more social media likes!
They now carry jewellery as well and there are many lines to choose from.
Also, the outlet has a display of local artist Jimmy Dammit’s work.
While there are a few tattoo shops that are swanky, surely a new one with various treatments to offer wouldn’t hurt.
There’s also a new generation of health, fitness and beauty that has taken over everyone’s social media feed and may soon lead to a higher demand for concepts that provide everything under one roof.
Do you want to see this concept in Mississauga?
- A Very Unique Shop Has Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular GTA Tattoo Shop Admits To Copying Artwork For Storefront in Mississauga
- Beautiful Skin, Naturally Now in Halton, Mississauga/Oakville
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Social Media Accounts Safe from Hackers and Scammers in Mississauga
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday