Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
An investigation is underway following a gruesome discovery in Mississauga.
Around 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 23, police say human remains were discovered at a golf course in the area of Glengarry Road and Old Carriage Road.
The deceased has not been identified at this time.
Police are awaiting the results of a coroner investigation and post mortem.
More information to come.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains Has Died
- Human Remains Linked With Murder of Mississauga Woman
- Police Identify Man Whose Remains Were Found in Mississauga Creek