Massive Amount of Milk Stolen in Mississauga
Some thefts are stranger than others.
Peel police are currently investigating an incident involving the theft of about $50,000 worth of milk, CityNews reports. According to the article, a trailer containing the copious amount of dairy goodness was stolen in Mississauga on Thursday, Feb. 9 around 6:00 a.m.
CityNews reports that the refrigerated trailer and hitch of a transport truck was taken from a parking lot in the Airport Road and Steeles Ave. E. area.
Although the trailer was located by authorities, it's not clear if the milk was recovered.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- Two Mississauga Men Arrested in Connection with Major Theft
- Truck Driver Robbed and Abandoned in a Trailer in Mississauga
- Delays Expected Following Tractor Trailer Incident in Mississauga
- Tractor Trailer Flipped Over in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Vehicle Thefts at Pearson Airport in Mississauga