Massive Amount of Milk Stolen in Mississauga
Some thefts are stranger than others.
Peel police are currently investigating an incident involving the theft of about $50,000 worth of milk, CityNews reports. According to the article, a trailer containing the copious amount of dairy goodness was stolen in Mississauga on Thursday, Feb. 9 around 6:00 a.m.
CityNews reports that the refrigerated trailer and hitch of a transport truck was taken from a parking lot in the Airport Road and Steeles Ave. E. area.
Although the trailer was located by authorities, it's not clear if the milk was recovered.
- Mississauga man charged with firing gun after trailer reported stolen
- Non-dairy product sold in Ontario recalled for containing milk
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Delays Expected Following Tractor Trailer Incident in Mississauga
- Truck Driver Robbed and Abandoned in a Trailer in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario