Massive Amount of Milk Stolen in Mississauga
Some thefts are stranger than others.
Peel police are currently investigating an incident involving the theft of about $50,000 worth of milk, CityNews reports. According to the article, a trailer containing the copious amount of dairy goodness was stolen in Mississauga on Thursday, Feb. 9 around 6:00 a.m.
CityNews reports that the refrigerated trailer and hitch of a transport truck was taken from a parking lot in the Airport Road and Steeles Ave. E. area.
Although the trailer was located by authorities, it's not clear if the milk was recovered.
- Mississauga man charged with firing gun after trailer reported stolen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Delays Expected Following Tractor Trailer Incident in Mississauga
- Truck Driver Robbed and Abandoned in a Trailer in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Men Arrested in Connection with Major Theft
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station