Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:52 p.m. tonight (June 1), first responders were called to the area of Convair Drive and Electra Court in relation to a motorcyclist that lost control and careened off the road.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
When paramedics arrived, the driver was conscious and breathing; the driver has since been taken to a trauma centre.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- Queensway East closed at Tedlo due to collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision