Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:52 p.m. tonight (June 1), first responders were called to the area of Convair Drive and Electra Court in relation to a motorcyclist that lost control and careened off the road.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
When paramedics arrived, the driver was conscious and breathing; the driver has since been taken to a trauma centre.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured After Crash in Mississauga
- North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga