Construction Worker Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate vehicle accident has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 4:15 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that a construction worker was struck by a vehicle in the area of Tomken Road and Timberlea Boulevard.
Emergency services are on scene. Injuries appear to be minor, according to police.
Citizens may want to avoid the area for now.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga