Construction Worker Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate vehicle accident has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 4:15 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that a construction worker was struck by a vehicle in the area of Tomken Road and Timberlea Boulevard.
Emergency services are on scene. Injuries appear to be minor, according to police.
Citizens may want to avoid the area for now.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday