Construction Worker Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate vehicle accident has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 4:15 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that a construction worker was struck by a vehicle in the area of Tomken Road and Timberlea Boulevard.
Emergency services are on scene. Injuries appear to be minor, according to police.
Citizens may want to avoid the area for now.
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga