Construction Worker Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
An unfortunate vehicle accident has taken place this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 4:15 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that a construction worker was struck by a vehicle in the area of Tomken Road and Timberlea Boulevard.
Emergency services are on scene. Injuries appear to be minor, according to police.
Citizens may want to avoid the area for now.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga