Construction Causing Highway Closure in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of an ongoing highway closure in Mississauga.
The OPP’s traffic division reported this morning that Highway 401 westbound at Hurontario is currently affected by construction.
Collectors and express lanes remain closed as a result.
There is no word yet on when the lanes are expected to reopen.
Drivers should use alternate routes for now.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers