Consistent snowfall in the forecast this week in Mississauga
We’ll be seeing the white stuff regularly this week, although the actual amount we get will vary from day to day.
The Weather Network says the week will start off with a sunny but cold Monday with flurries. A period of snow is likely late Monday night and Tuesday morning, with a few centimetres expected across the region.
“Wednesday and Thursday will be partly sunny and cold with scattered flurries and bands of lake effect snow for the snow belts,” the Weather Network reports.
Meteorologists are also watching for a potential significant winter storm south of the border Thursday night and Friday, which could bring significant snowfall (possibly 10-15 cm) to our region.
“An active pattern is expected to continue into next week and temperatures will continue to be near or on the cold side of seasonal.”
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- Bitter cold and some snow in the forecast for Mississauga
- More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month