Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
The city has reported that a conservation area in Mississauga has been closed due to flooding.
Meadowvale Conservation Area at 1081 Old Derry Road is closed until Monday due to flooding.
The city has issued a flood watch, as the weather forecast for Southern Ontario is predicting 50 to 75 millimetres of rainfall ending on Sunday, May 7.
The city advises avoiding walking or driving in flooded areas and staying away from creeks, rivers and streams.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga