Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
The city has reported that a conservation area in Mississauga has been closed due to flooding.
Meadowvale Conservation Area at 1081 Old Derry Road is closed until Monday due to flooding.
The city has issued a flood watch, as the weather forecast for Southern Ontario is predicting 50 to 75 millimetres of rainfall ending on Sunday, May 7.
The city advises avoiding walking or driving in flooded areas and staying away from creeks, rivers and streams.
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga-Based Restaurant Planning Enormous Expansion