Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
The city has reported that a conservation area in Mississauga has been closed due to flooding.
Meadowvale Conservation Area at 1081 Old Derry Road is closed until Monday due to flooding.
The city has issued a flood watch, as the weather forecast for Southern Ontario is predicting 50 to 75 millimetres of rainfall ending on Sunday, May 7.
The city advises avoiding walking or driving in flooded areas and staying away from creeks, rivers and streams.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases