Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
The city has reported that a conservation area in Mississauga has been closed due to flooding.
Meadowvale Conservation Area at 1081 Old Derry Road is closed until Monday due to flooding.
The city has issued a flood watch, as the weather forecast for Southern Ontario is predicting 50 to 75 millimetres of rainfall ending on Sunday, May 7.
The city advises avoiding walking or driving in flooded areas and staying away from creeks, rivers and streams.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- New police station coming to Mississauga