Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
The city has reported that a conservation area in Mississauga has been closed due to flooding.
Meadowvale Conservation Area at 1081 Old Derry Road is closed until Monday due to flooding.
The city has issued a flood watch, as the weather forecast for Southern Ontario is predicting 50 to 75 millimetres of rainfall ending on Sunday, May 7.
The city advises avoiding walking or driving in flooded areas and staying away from creeks, rivers and streams.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Here’s What Doug Ford Intends to Do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Chicken Joint Closes Down in Mississauga