Confidential Paper Shredding Available Soon for Mississauga Residents
If you have some papers that need shredding, now is the time!
Three confidential paper shredding events are coming up in Peel Region.
Brampton, Caledon, and Mississauga will have their own events on different days throughout September and October 2018.
Each event takes place at a Community Recycling Centre across the Region.
Whether you’re doing some fall cleaning or you just have some tax papers, bills, or income statements that need to be shredded, you might want to gather your papers.
If there are other items you want to dispose of, regular disposal fees apply.
Keep in mind that all paper must be unbound, so be sure to take out any staples or other binding.
Paper Shredding Event Dates:
- September 22 - Bolton CRC, 109 Industrial Rd., Caledon (8:30am - 4:30 pm)
- September 29 - Fewster CRC, 1126 Fewster Dr., Mississauga (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- October 20 - Heart Lake CRC, 420 Railside Dr., Brampton (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
You can stay and watch your paper being shredded!
More info is available here.
- Peel Region Offers Free Confidential Paper Shredding in Mississauga
- Canadian wireless providers may be forced to offer free paper bills
- Taco Bell's CrunchWrapping paper is back this holiday season
- CRA puts focus on paper returns as tax-filing season opens
- Wood chips to make pulp for toilet paper in short supply, Commons committee told
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year