Confederation closed due to shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a shooting in Mississauga.
At 5:23 p.m. this afternoon (June 17), PRP was called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Princess Royal Drive in relation to a shooting involving two vehicles.
According to PRP, one of the vehicles was hit by a stray bullet, but no injuries have been reported.
Currently, K9, tactical, and uniformed officers are on scene investigating.
Confederation is closed in both directions due to the investigation, drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Police seeking witnesses of a shooting that occurred in Mississauga
- Police investigating three shooting last night in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Highway Shooting in Mississauga
- Police investigating vehicle found with bullet holes in Mississauga
- Police investigating shooting and carjacking in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection