Confederation closed due to shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a shooting in Mississauga.
At 5:23 p.m. this afternoon (June 17), PRP was called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Princess Royal Drive in relation to a shooting involving two vehicles.
According to PRP, one of the vehicles was hit by a stray bullet, but no injuries have been reported.
Currently, K9, tactical, and uniformed officers are on scene investigating.
Confederation is closed in both directions due to the investigation, drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses of a shooting that occurred in Mississauga
- Police investigating three shooting last night in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Highway Shooting in Mississauga
- Police investigating vehicle found with bullet holes in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Canada Post workers self-isolating after outbreak at facility in Mississauga