Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 11:37 a.m. today (December 18), first responders were called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Huntington Ridge Drive in relation to a drive who struck two pedestrians.
The driver remained at the scene, and the victims—both adult women—were transported to hospital with serious injuries.
The intersection is currently closed, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Confederation closed at Fairview due to pedestrian hit by car in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Confederation closed due to shooting in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton