Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 11:37 a.m. today (December 18), first responders were called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Huntington Ridge Drive in relation to a drive who struck two pedestrians.
The driver remained at the scene, and the victims—both adult women—were transported to hospital with serious injuries.
The intersection is currently closed, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- Confederation closed at Fairview due to pedestrian hit by car in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Confederation closed due to shooting in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found