Confederation closed at Fairview due to pedestrian hit by car in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 8:44 p.m. on Monday (January 25), first responders were called to the area of Confederation Parkway and Fairview Road West in relation to a pedestrian who was hit by a car.
The pedestrian is being transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The southbound side of Confederation is currently closed at Fairview.
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Southdown closed south of Lakeshore due to collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mavis closed due to pedestrian struck by car in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19