Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
If you're looking for work in Mississauga, you might be pleased to hear that a company plans to bring close to 300 new positions to the city soon.
Concentrix, a global business services company that specializes in customer engagement for some well-known brands, is growing its Mississauga team.
Concentrix says its Mississauga office is adding nearly 300 full-time customer service positions to work with clients in the automotive industry.
There will also be positions available for bilingual candidates.
The Mississauga Concentrix office is located at 6725 Airport Rd.
The company was recently recognized among the Top 50 companies for "Happiest Employees" by Comparably.com.
Concentrix is also adding more than 3,000 work-at-home roles in North America.
Available positions can be found here.
Will you be applying for a new job in Mississauga soon?
- More people clicking on remote positions while searching for work
- GTAA to cut 500 positions, lay off employees at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions
- Massive Online Company Set to Create 200 Jobs in Mississauga
- Well-known company bringing over 200 new jobs to Mississauga very soon
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies