Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
If you're looking for work in Mississauga, you might be pleased to hear that a company plans to bring close to 300 new positions to the city soon.
Concentrix, a global business services company that specializes in customer engagement for some well-known brands, is growing its Mississauga team.
Concentrix says its Mississauga office is adding nearly 300 full-time customer service positions to work with clients in the automotive industry.
There will also be positions available for bilingual candidates.
The Mississauga Concentrix office is located at 6725 Airport Rd.
The company was recently recognized among the Top 50 companies for "Happiest Employees" by Comparably.com.
Concentrix is also adding more than 3,000 work-at-home roles in North America.
Available positions can be found here.
Will you be applying for a new job in Mississauga soon?
- More people clicking on remote positions while searching for work
- GTAA to cut 500 positions, lay off employees at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive Online Company Set to Create 200 Jobs in Mississauga
- Well-known company bringing over 200 new jobs to Mississauga very soon
- A Mississauga Company is About to Hire Close to 100 New Employees
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021