Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
If you're looking for work in Mississauga, you might be pleased to hear that a company plans to bring close to 300 new positions to the city soon.
Concentrix, a global business services company that specializes in customer engagement for some well-known brands, is growing its Mississauga team.
Concentrix says its Mississauga office is adding nearly 300 full-time customer service positions to work with clients in the automotive industry.
There will also be positions available for bilingual candidates.
The Mississauga Concentrix office is located at 6725 Airport Rd.
The company was recently recognized among the Top 50 companies for "Happiest Employees" by Comparably.com.
Concentrix is also adding more than 3,000 work-at-home roles in North America.
Available positions can be found here.
Will you be applying for a new job in Mississauga soon?
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- More people clicking on remote positions while searching for work
- Massive Online Company Set to Create 200 Jobs in Mississauga
- A Mississauga Company is About to Hire Close to 100 New Employees
- Well-known company bringing over 200 new jobs to Mississauga very soon
- Major Company With Mississauga Facilities Set to Cut 700 Jobs