Company behind slowest-moving ketchup launches slowest-loading website
Have you ever found yourself frustrated while waiting for your ketchup to come out of the bottle?
While some might bemoan this, Heinz is embracing it.
The company behind the self-proclaimed "world's slowest-moving ketchup" has launched a new slow-loading website, which promises free ketchup... for those patient enough to wait for it.
The website has officially launched in Canada, and no, the long wait time isn't because of high volume--it's on purpose.
The webpage takes 57 minutes to load, and those patient enough to wait it out will receive a free bottle of ketchup.
“Heinz Ketchup in our iconic glass bottle is notoriously slow-pouring, so much so that our fans know good things take time,” Daniel Gotlib, associate director of Brand Building and Innovation at Kraft Heinz Canada, said in a news release.
“Last year, we tapped into this trait to create the ridiculously slow, all-red Heinz Ketchup Puzzle. Now we’re challenging fans to endure a 57-minute-long loading screen, all for the love of Heinz Ketchup. We’re always looking for unique and engaging ways to connect ownable brand traits with relatable consumer experiences, like the frustration of waiting for a page to load," he continued.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021