Coming snowstorm shuts down Mississauga schools today
All schools in Mississauga are closed today in expectation of a coming snow storm.
While streets were still clear as of 8:30 a.m., both the Peel District School Board and the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board decided to cancel classes in anticipation of 15 cm of snow that Environment Canada says will hit most of the GTA beginning later this morning.
To go along with the school closures, all school bus transportation has also been shut down.
Students in all grades will be expected to continue classes remotely and both boards suggest students go to their school's website for further details.
- Coming snowstorm shuts down Brampton schools today
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- School buildings and offices in the Peel District School Board are closed today
- Mississauga School Closures to be Aware of Today
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard