Coming snowstorm shuts down Brampton schools today
All schools in Brampton are closed today in expectation of a coming snow storm.
While streets were still clear as of 8:30 a.m., both the Peel District School Board and the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board decided to cancel classes in anticipation of 15 cm of snow that Environment Canada says will hit most of the GTA beginning later this morning.
To go along with the school closures, all school bus transportation has also been shut down.
Students in all grades will be expected to continue classes remotely and both boards suggest students go to their school's website for further details.
- Coming snowstorm shuts down Mississauga schools today
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- School buildings and offices in the Peel District School Board are closed today
- Public and Catholic School boards in Mississauga and Brampton calling for closure of schools
- School board confirms no hybrid classes for Mississauga/Brampton elementary students
- No Pfizer until mid July for adults in Mississauga and Brampton
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Just 21 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region, 10 in Mississauga and 10 in Brampton