Coming snowstorm shuts down Brampton schools today
All schools in Brampton are closed today in expectation of a coming snow storm.
While streets were still clear as of 8:30 a.m., both the Peel District School Board and the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board decided to cancel classes in anticipation of 15 cm of snow that Environment Canada says will hit most of the GTA beginning later this morning.
To go along with the school closures, all school bus transportation has also been shut down.
Students in all grades will be expected to continue classes remotely and both boards suggest students go to their school's website for further details.
- Coming snowstorm shuts down Mississauga schools today
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- School buildings and offices in the Peel District School Board are closed today
- New rules for Catholic school students in Mississauga and Brampton when they return to classrooms
- Mississauga School Closures to be Aware of Today
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU