803 new cases of COVID-19 in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon highest in province
The number of new COVID-19 cases in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon continue to fall.
On Saturday, the Region of Peel is reporting 803 new cases, that is down slightly from the 817 reported on Friday.
Overall, Ontario is reporting 2,684 new cases of COVID-19 and 25 additional deaths.
Peel Region’s numbers still remain the highest in the province. Toronto was second with 684 new cases today, while York Region was next with 285, Hamilton with 133, Durham with 125 and Halton with 98
There are 1832 COVID-19 patients in Ontario hospitals, including 851 in intensive care. More than 47,800 COVID 19 tests have been processed for the latest results.
PHOTO BY MIGUEL A. PADRINAN FROM PEXELS
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Peel Region reporting 846 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location