Collisions Causing Delays in Mississauga
Police say a few collisions are causing delays in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that collisions in the Britannia and 407 area and on Millcreek Dr. have recently occurred.
Drivers are reminded to slow down near crashes or choose alternate routes.
a couple of collisions in the Region at this time: Brittania/407 and Millcreek near Empy. Please slow down near collision scenes for everyone's safety or choose an alternate route. #DriveSafely #ASaferCommunityTogether— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) January 4, 2018
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend