Collisions Causing Delays in Mississauga
Police say a few collisions are causing delays in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that collisions in the Britannia and 407 area and on Millcreek Dr. have recently occurred.
Drivers are reminded to slow down near crashes or choose alternate routes.
a couple of collisions in the Region at this time: Brittania/407 and Millcreek near Empy. Please slow down near collision scenes for everyone's safety or choose an alternate route. #DriveSafely #ASaferCommunityTogether— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) January 4, 2018
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga