Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Intersection in Mississauga
A three-car collision has shut down part of a major intersection in Mississauga.
Shortly before 9:30 a.m., Peel police announced that the collision occurred in the Winston Churchill and Britannia Road area.
According to police, northbound Winston Churchill and westbound Britannia are currently closed as a result of the crash.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway has since re-opened and there are no injuries to report.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant