Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
A two vehicle collision has shut down part of Hurontario in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the Hurontario and Britannia area. Southbound Hurontario is closed at Britannia as a result.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Please avoid the area for now.
- Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Part of Hurontario Remains Closed Due to Explosion
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga