Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
A two vehicle collision has shut down part of Hurontario in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the Hurontario and Britannia area. Southbound Hurontario is closed at Britannia as a result.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Please avoid the area for now.
- Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Part of major street closed due to rollover crash in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month