Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
A two vehicle collision has shut down part of Hurontario in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the Hurontario and Britannia area. Southbound Hurontario is closed at Britannia as a result.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Please avoid the area for now.
- Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Part of major street closed due to rollover crash in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- Young child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Loblaws, No Frills employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19