Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
A two vehicle collision has shut down part of Hurontario in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the crash occurred in the Hurontario and Britannia area. Southbound Hurontario is closed at Britannia as a result.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Please avoid the area for now.
- Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Part of major street closed due to rollover crash in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga