Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has resulted in a fire at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:45 p.m. this evening that the Winston Churchill Boulvevard and Erin Centre Boulevard is closed due to a motor vehicle collision.
The collision resulted in a fire.
Drivers are advised to avoid the intersection and use alternate routes.
There have been no injuries reported at this time.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- TRAFFIC: Intersection Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Intersection Closed After Multi Vehicle Collision in Mississauga