Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has resulted in a fire at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:45 p.m. this evening that the Winston Churchill Boulvevard and Erin Centre Boulevard is closed due to a motor vehicle collision.
The collision resulted in a fire.
Drivers are advised to avoid the intersection and use alternate routes.
There have been no injuries reported at this time.
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Reported at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- TRAFFIC: Intersection Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga