Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has resulted in a fire at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:45 p.m. this evening that the Winston Churchill Boulvevard and Erin Centre Boulevard is closed due to a motor vehicle collision.
The collision resulted in a fire.
Drivers are advised to avoid the intersection and use alternate routes.
There have been no injuries reported at this time.
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Reported at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- TRAFFIC: Intersection Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk