Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has resulted in a fire at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:45 p.m. this evening that the Winston Churchill Boulvevard and Erin Centre Boulevard is closed due to a motor vehicle collision.
The collision resulted in a fire.
Drivers are advised to avoid the intersection and use alternate routes.
There have been no injuries reported at this time.
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Reported at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed Due to Four-Vehicle Collision
- TRAFFIC: Intersection Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules