Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has resulted in a fire at a Mississauga intersection this evening.
Peel Regional Police reported around 8:45 p.m. this evening that the Winston Churchill Boulvevard and Erin Centre Boulevard is closed due to a motor vehicle collision.
The collision resulted in a fire.
Drivers are advised to avoid the intersection and use alternate routes.
There have been no injuries reported at this time.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- What Streetsville Looked Like Back in the Day