Collision on QEW causing delays near Erin Mills in Mississauga
A collision is causing delays on the QEW in Mississauga.
Currently, the left two lanes of the Fort-Erie-bound QEW are blocked due to a collision in the area of Erin Mills Parkway and Southdown Road.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes if possible.
Both lanes have been reopened.
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel