Collision on Bristol Rd. kills two in Mississauga
Two people have been killed following a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
The incident occurred last night around 8 p.m. east of Creditview Rd. at the intersection of Bristol Rd. W. and Segriff Dr. when a car and truck collided.
Peel Regional Police said two people in the car were pronounced dead at the scene. They have not yet been identified.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the cause of the collision and appealing for witnesses.
- Bristol Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday