Collision on Bristol Rd. kills two in Mississauga
Two people have been killed following a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
The incident occurred last night around 8 p.m. east of Creditview Rd. at the intersection of Bristol Rd. W. and Segriff Dr. when a car and truck collided.
Peel Regional Police said two people in the car were pronounced dead at the scene. They have not yet been identified.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the cause of the collision and appealing for witnesses.
- Bristol Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Brampton trucker identified as man killed in Eastern Ontario collision
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton