Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
A collision involving an allegedly impaired driver shut down part of Dundas in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the Dundas and King Forest Drive area.
Westbound Dundas is blocked from Mississauga Road to King Forest as a result.
One driver, who police believe may be impaired, has been taken into custody.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga