Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
A collision involving an allegedly impaired driver shut down part of Dundas in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the Dundas and King Forest Drive area.
Westbound Dundas is blocked from Mississauga Road to King Forest as a result.
One driver, who police believe may be impaired, has been taken into custody.
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic