Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
A collision involving an allegedly impaired driver shut down part of Dundas in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the Dundas and King Forest Drive area.
Westbound Dundas is blocked from Mississauga Road to King Forest as a result.
One driver, who police believe may be impaired, has been taken into custody.
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases