Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga
A collision involving an allegedly impaired driver shut down part of Dundas in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the Dundas and King Forest Drive area.
Westbound Dundas is blocked from Mississauga Road to King Forest as a result.
One driver, who police believe may be impaired, has been taken into custody.
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 25 flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month