Collision Involving Flipped Car Causing Major Delays in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a two-vehicle collision involving a flipped car in Mississauga.
Shortly after 10:45 a.m., Peel police said that one car flipped onto its side following a collision in the Hurontario St. and Britannia Rd. area.
Delays are expected.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Vehicle Flipped Onto Side After Collision in Mississauga
- Vehicle crashes into pole in Mississauga, second vehicle flipped onto side
- Collision Causing Delays in Major Shopping Area in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in City Centre Area in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter