Collision Creating Delays on Snowy Highway in Mississauga
It looks like the snow that was predicted over the weekend is here and making Mississauga roads and highways a little slick.
The OPP just announced that a collision occurred on the westbound 403 just past Eglinton Ave. As of now, two vehicles are blocking the left lane.
The OPP also recently reminded residents that highways—namely the 403 and QEW—in Mississauga are getting a little slippery due to the continuous snowfall.
Along with slick conditions, drivers should also be prepared for blowing snow that could reduce visibility.
Peel police are reminding residents to carefully clear their vehicles of all snow before driving and to drive according to weather conditions (basically, go slow and don’t rush).
Safe driving, everyone!
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious