Collision Creating Delays on Snowy Highway in Mississauga
It looks like the snow that was predicted over the weekend is here and making Mississauga roads and highways a little slick.
The OPP just announced that a collision occurred on the westbound 403 just past Eglinton Ave. As of now, two vehicles are blocking the left lane.
The OPP also recently reminded residents that highways—namely the 403 and QEW—in Mississauga are getting a little slippery due to the continuous snowfall.
Along with slick conditions, drivers should also be prepared for blowing snow that could reduce visibility.
Peel police are reminding residents to carefully clear their vehicles of all snow before driving and to drive according to weather conditions (basically, go slow and don’t rush).
Safe driving, everyone!
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government