Collision Causing Rush Hour Delay in Mississauga
A multi-vehicle collision could make your rush hour drive home a little lengthier than usual.
Peel police recently announced that the multi-vehicle crash occurred in the Dundas and Glen Erin area in Mississauga.
No reports on injuries are available at this time.
You may want to avoid the area.
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs