Collision causing delay on the 410 in Mississauga
A collision on the 410 is causing delays in Mississauga.
Currently, all lanes of the southbound 410 are blocked due to a collision at the on-ramp at Courtney Park Drive.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and find alternate routes if possible.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend