Collision Causes Road Closure in Mississauga
A road has been closed in connection with a recent collision.
Shortly after 4:00 p.m., Peel police reported that they were responding to a collision at the Rexwood Road and Derry Road intersection in Mississauga.
Right now, eastbound lanes on Derry and southbound lanes on Rexwood are closed in the affected area.
No injuries have been reported.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
Collision at intersection of Rexwood Rd/ Derry Rd E, Miss. E/B Derry and S/B Rexwood closed at int. No injuries. Avoid area for now. pic.twitter.com/NKQfFhiRAG— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 19, 2016
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga