Collision Causes Road Closure in Mississauga
A road has been closed in connection with a recent collision.
Shortly after 4:00 p.m., Peel police reported that they were responding to a collision at the Rexwood Road and Derry Road intersection in Mississauga.
Right now, eastbound lanes on Derry and southbound lanes on Rexwood are closed in the affected area.
No injuries have been reported.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
Collision at intersection of Rexwood Rd/ Derry Rd E, Miss. E/B Derry and S/B Rexwood closed at int. No injuries. Avoid area for now. pic.twitter.com/NKQfFhiRAG— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 19, 2016
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Serious Collision Prompts Airport Road Closure
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga
- Derry closed due to collision in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29