Collision Causes Major Road Closure in Mississauga
Officers are in the area of a collision this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police received a call at 4:14 p.m. regarding a collision involving a motorcycle in the area of area of Central Parkway and Rathburn Road.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Rathburn is closed at Central Parkway, police say.
Residents are asked to take alternative routes and avoid the scene.
UPDATE: Police said shortly before 5:00 p.m. that the victim was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto. The intersection remains closed.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga