Colder winter weather expected this week in Mississauga
While it’s been a surprisingly warm January overall, temperatures are expected to dip for the last week of the month.
Environment Canada’s forecast this week is calling for more seasonal temperatures than what we’ve seen recently, with highs of -6 degrees Celsius on Thursday and Friday.
Nighttime lows will get as low as -13 degrees Celsius.
However, we still won’t see much snow this week, with the Weather Network expecting widespread but light snow on Tuesday.
“It looks like most of the GTA and Niagara will see 2 to 5 cm, but locally higher totals of 5-10 cm are possible near the west end of Lake Ontario,” the Network reports.
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Temperatures to hit 30 degrees Celsius this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Mississauga's in for a surprisingly warm week
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned