Colder winter weather expected this week in Mississauga
While it’s been a surprisingly warm January overall, temperatures are expected to dip for the last week of the month.
Environment Canada’s forecast this week is calling for more seasonal temperatures than what we’ve seen recently, with highs of -6 degrees Celsius on Thursday and Friday.
Nighttime lows will get as low as -13 degrees Celsius.
However, we still won’t see much snow this week, with the Weather Network expecting widespread but light snow on Tuesday.
“It looks like most of the GTA and Niagara will see 2 to 5 cm, but locally higher totals of 5-10 cm are possible near the west end of Lake Ontario,” the Network reports.
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Mississauga's in for a surprisingly warm week
- Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
- Regularly snowy weather in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze