Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
We may be putting February behind us but it’s not going to get much warmer yet for most of the region, including Hamilton, Brampton and Halton.
According to the Weather Network’s forecast, the week will start off with colder temperatures and flurries, and a brief burst of snow is possible.
A gusty northwest wind will contribute to a frigid Monday evening, with temperatures near -10C to -12C and the wind chill approaching -20.
Tuesday will be sunny but chilly, with wind gusts and potential flurries.
We’ll get a break from the cold on Wednesday, which will be considerably warmer with a high of 5C.
Cooler weather will return for the end of the week and continue into the weekend with flurries. Temperatures a few degrees below seasonal are expected.
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more