CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
A buffet restaurant in Mississauga is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Friday, December 7, Peel Health inspected Continental Grand Buffet, located at 4141 Dixie Road.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly store food to prevent contamination, and did not provide a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, among several other health violations.
Continental Grand Buffet is closed until further notice.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Wednesday, December 12.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office