CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
A buffet restaurant in Mississauga is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Friday, December 7, Peel Health inspected Continental Grand Buffet, located at 4141 Dixie Road.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly store food to prevent contamination, and did not provide a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, among several other health violations.
Continental Grand Buffet is closed until further notice.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Wednesday, December 12.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant