CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
A buffet restaurant in Mississauga is closed following a failed health inspection.
On Friday, December 7, Peel Health inspected Continental Grand Buffet, located at 4141 Dixie Road.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not properly store food to prevent contamination, and did not provide a separate and easily accessible handwashing sink, among several other health violations.
Continental Grand Buffet is closed until further notice.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a more recent inspection on Wednesday, December 12.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Vietnamese Restaurant in Mississauga Closed Due to Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga