CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
A Mississauga restaurant has been closed down after recently failing a health inspection.
Pho Mi Binh Minh, located at 680 Silver Creek Boulevard, was inspected by Peel Health on Monday, November 4.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant's operator did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not properly store food to prevent contamination and/or adulteration, posing significant health risks.
The report also cites multiple issues with hygiene, claiming that the operator and/or employees did not wash hands to prevent contamination (corrected during inspection) and that an easily accessible handwashing sink was not provided.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- A look at average house prices in the most and least expensive neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30