CLOSURE: Vietnamese/Thai restaurant in Mississauga closed due to health violations
A Mississauga restaurant has been closed down after recently failing a health inspection.
Pho Mi Binh Minh, located at 680 Silver Creek Boulevard, was inspected by Peel Health on Monday, November 4.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant's operator did not provide adequate protection against pests and did not properly store food to prevent contamination and/or adulteration, posing significant health risks.
The report also cites multiple issues with hygiene, claiming that the operator and/or employees did not wash hands to prevent contamination (corrected during inspection) and that an easily accessible handwashing sink was not provided.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga